The Little Gym - Bayside
24 reviews across 5 activities
Our environment is fun, but our purpose is serious. That’s why we embrace a proprietary philosophy called Three-Dimensional Learning, in which physical activity is a conduit for nurturing your whole child. The Three-Dimensional Learning approach to skill development means that every class we offer fosters growth in three holistic dimensions—Brain Boost!, Get Moving! and Citizen Kid!
40 Years of Serious Fun! An innovative educator, musician and kinesiologist, Robin Wes envisioned a nurturing place where children could explore their physical development, while also growing socially, emotionally and intellectually. He opened the first The Little Gym in 1976 in Bellevue, Washington and infused those early classes with the same positive, non-competitive spirit that characterizes us today. Forty years later, children at The Little Gym of Bayside experience the benefits of Serious Fun.
- Pre-K & Grade School Practice Time/Open GymThursday, Feb 21 3:45 PM - 4:30 PM
- Parent Child Practice Time/Open GymFriday, Feb 22 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
- Parent Child Practice Time/Open GymTuesday, Feb 26 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM
- Pre-K & Grade School Practice Time/Open GymTuesday, Feb 26 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- Parent Child Practice Time/Open GymWednesday, Feb 27 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM
24 Reviews Across 5 Activities
Dec 4, 2018
Jul 2, 2018
Great place, awesome employees, and very friendly environment.
Sep 1, 2017
Absolutely love this place. Staff worked fast in getting me registered. Gym is super clean and an overall great environment.
Aug 8, 2017
Great staff and my boys had lots of fun!
Jul 17, 2017
They had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable and friendly!
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.