More than a language school, we strive to provide cultural immersion and cross-cultural understanding. All of our faculty are native speakers and have professional degrees in early childhood education, music education, dance education, or arts education. In addition to extensive training and accomplished teaching experience, we genuinely love children and feel fulfilled seeing children grow!
- Music & Mandarin (Ages 0 - 3 Years)Tuesday, May 21 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM
- Mandarin Enrichment Program (Ancient Chinese Fable Stories) Ages 4 - 10Tuesday, May 21 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Music & Mandarin (Ages 0 - 3 Years)Wednesday, May 22 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
- Fun with Mandarin (Ages 2 - 5 Years)Wednesday, May 22 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Music & Mandarin (Ages 0 - 3 Years)Thursday, May 23 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
27 Reviews Across 6 Activities
My daughter really enjoys the class.
Aug 8, 2018
We enjoyed very much the class, and I look forward to my baby learning more and more Mandarin.
Jul 28, 2018
My son really loved the lesson, he had a lot of fun.
Jun 6, 2018
My 5yo son loves Ms. Rachel. She's fun, patient, and finds different ways to engage the children to learn Mandarin. The class is usually small, between 2-4 students.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!