The Dough Project believes in conscious, quality choices that promote wellness. Dough is made from all natural, food-grade ingredients & colored from plants.
The Dough Project's mission is to provide babies and young children with opportunities for hands on, open-ended play. Our 'Sensory Kitchen Class' is a full body sensory experience for babies, within a cooking context. Weekly provocations with food-grade ingredients and real-life 'kitchen things' encourage uninhibited exploration. Babies notice their reflections in metal bowls, make new sounds with wooden spoons on pots and pans and discover new textures, smells and even tastes. The Sensory Kitchen provides babies and caregivers a chance to freely and safely engage in messy play, together.
- The Dough Project Sensory KitchenFriday, Oct 18 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- The Dough Project Sensory KitchenFriday, Oct 25 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- The Dough Project Sensory KitchenFriday, Nov 1 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- The Dough Project Sensory KitchenFriday, Nov 8 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- The Dough Project Sensory KitchenFriday, Nov 15 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
This provider would love your review
When you book this activity, here’s where your review will show up!
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!