Alanna Chan is a New York based actress and dancer with over 25 years of experience. She grew up training in Chinese Folk Dance, ballet, jazz, and hip hop and furthered her training at the Joffrey Ballet School’s prestigious Jazz and Contemporary Program.
Luna Performing Arts was created with a mission to reflect the rich cultural heritage and diverse communities of New York City. We will be offering classes such as Chinese Dance, Story Time & Creative movement, dance cardio, wellness classes and more! Our aim is to provide a space and outlet for creativity, expression, exploration, and personal growth for everyone of all ages.
- Grown up & Me: BalletMonday, Aug 19 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM
- Ballet (Ages 2 - 3 Years)Monday, Aug 19 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- Story Time & Movement (Ages 3 - 4 Years)Monday, Aug 19 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM
- Ballet (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Monday, Aug 19 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
- Ballet (Ages 6 - 8 Years)Monday, Aug 19 3:50 PM - 4:50 PM
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!