About the Zoo:
Nestled against the Pacific Ocean, the SF Zoo is an urban oasis. It is home to over 1,000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals representing more than 250 species and lovely peaceful gardens full of native and foreign plants.
The majestic Roberts African Savanna offers a multi-species landscape with giraffes, zebras, kudu, ostriches and more. At Hearst Grizzly Gulch, visitors can get nose-to-nose with rescued grizzly sisters Kachina and Kiona. Lemurs leap through the Lipman Lemur Forest, the largest outdoor lemur habitat in the country. Penguin Island is home to the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside of the wild. The Zoo’s troop of gorillas lives in the lush Jones Family Gorilla Preserve. Farm animals for feeding and petting can be found in the popular Fisher Family Children’s Zoo. The historic 1921 Dentzel Carousel and the 1904 miniature Little Puffer steam train are treasured by generations of visitors. The SF Zoo offers a rich history for its guests, including fun rides, educational programs and exciting events for children of all ages. The SF Zoo is proud to be accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA).
- Stroller Safari (Adult + Child Ages 0 - 24 Months)Tuesday, Aug 20 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Little Learners (Adult + Child Ages 1.5 - 2.5 Years)Wednesday, Aug 21 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Little Learners (Adult + Child Ages 2.5 - 3.5 Years)Wednesday, Aug 21 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Little Learners (Adult + Child Ages 2.5 - 3.5 Years)Thursday, Aug 22 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Little Learners (Adult + Child Ages 1.5 - 2.5 Years)Friday, Aug 23 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
7 Reviews Across 3 Activities
Today we learnt Rhino! This is a great event that makes kids excited and also enjoyable for adults.
Jenni is very passion and my son loves it.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!