Williamsburg Soccer Club (at The Backyard)
53 reviews across 5 activities
Classes are for boys and girls and each week will focus on different areas of the game, developing their skills and ability, including shooting, dribbling, defending, ball control, and passing. The emphasis is on having fun while learning. We aim to teach them all they need to know about this beautiful game.
The course is run by highly qualified and background-checked coaches and follows an age-specific program, allowing each child to progress at his or her own rate.
- Kids Soccer (Ages 2 - 3 Years)Wednesday, Apr 24 3:45 PM - 4:20 PM
- Kids Soccer (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Wednesday, Apr 24 4:20 PM - 4:55 PM
- Kids Soccer (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Thursday, Apr 25 3:30 PM - 4:05 PM
- Kids Soccer (Ages 6 - 8 Years)Thursday, Apr 25 4:15 PM - 4:55 PM
- Kids Soccer (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Sunday, Apr 28 4:20 PM - 4:55 PM
53 Reviews Across 5 Activities
Feb 28, 2019
Feb 6, 2019
Terrific! Well paced for the kids. Excellent coaches!
Jan 29, 2019
My 2.5 year old loved it!
Jan 27, 2019
Teachers are great!!! The timing for the class is perfect!! This is one of my fave KP sessions!
Jan 4, 2019
Great fun for a toddler, and helping them pick up important ball skills. ⚽️
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!