Williamsburg Soccer Club (at The Backyard)
51 reviews across 5 activities
Classes are for boys and girls and each week will focus on different areas of the game, developing their skills and ability, including shooting, dribbling, defending, ball control, and passing. The emphasis is on having fun while learning. We aim to teach them all they need to know about this beautiful game.
The course is run by highly qualified and background-checked coaches and follows an age-specific program, allowing each child to progress at his or her own rate.
- Kids Soccer (2 Years)Saturday, Feb 23 9:00 AM - 9:35 AM
- Kids Soccer (3 Years)Saturday, Feb 23 9:40 AM - 10:15 AM
- Kids Soccer (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Saturday, Feb 23 10:20 AM - 10:55 AM
- Kids Soccer - Advanced (Ages 4 - 5 Years)Saturday, Feb 23 11:05 AM - 11:40 AM
- Kids Soccer (2 Years)Sunday, Feb 24 9:00 AM - 9:35 AM
51 Reviews Across 5 Activities
Feb 6, 2019
Terrific! Well paced for the kids. Excellent coaches!
Jan 29, 2019
My 2.5 year old loved it!
Jan 27, 2019
Teachers are great!!! The timing for the class is perfect!! This is one of my fave KP sessions!
Jan 4, 2019
Great fun for a toddler, and helping them pick up important ball skills. ⚽️
Dec 25, 2018
Friendly and great. Our kid was just a bit too young...
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.