157 reviews across 14 activities
Upper West Side
We teach children the fundamentals of gross motor-function, sport skills, healthy living, sportsmanship and teamwork. The most important benefit we offer is that children gain confidence and self-esteem. Participants are progressively challenged as the program evolves, acquiring the skills necessary to become well-rounded athletes.
- Holiday Week Open PlayFriday, Apr 19 9:30 AM - 10:50 AM
- Multi-Sport Buddy & Me - Starting Seeds (Ages 1 - 2 Years)Friday, Apr 19 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Holiday Week Open PlayFriday, Apr 19 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Holiday Week Open PlayMonday, Apr 22 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Holiday Week Open PlayMonday, Apr 22 2:00 PM - 4:15 PM
157 Reviews Across 14 Activities
Apr 17, 2019
My 2yr old had a great time. Big space and activities
Apr 16, 2019
Love this space!
Mar 22, 2019
Caregiver said kids love it.
Mar 19, 2019
Fantastic space! The open play area also offers a lot of variety to keep kids entertained.
Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!