Physique Swimming (at St. Bartholomew's Church)
118 reviews across 8 activities
(212) 725 0939
At Physique Swim School and Camp, we believe swimming is an essential part of a full life. Using our unique and dynamic teaching methods, our experienced staff will take you the whole way from beginner to master-swimmer, helping you to achieve your personal goals in the pool.
All Physique Swimming instructors are Red Cross certified for WSI, Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR.
- Beginner 1 Swim Lesson (Water Exploration)Saturday, Apr 27 1:20 PM - 2:00 PM
- Beginner 2 Swim Lesson (Primary Skills)Saturday, Apr 27 1:20 PM - 2:00 PM
- Beginner 1 Swim Lesson (Water Exploration)Saturday, Apr 27 2:00 PM - 2:40 PM
- Beginner 2 Swim Lesson (Primary Skills)Saturday, Apr 27 2:40 PM - 3:20 PM
- Me & My Shadow Swim LessonSaturday, Apr 27 3:20 PM - 4:00 PM
118 Reviews Across 8 Activities
Oct 16, 2018
Sui Feng C.
If your child is under 2 yrs old, not suitable, too young.
Sep 29, 2018
My 9 month old had such a WONDERFUL time! The instructor (Elias) really knew his stuff, I was so impressed with him. We’d love to go back. Thank you so much for a wonderful class!
Aug 2, 2018
It was helpful!
Jul 15, 2018
It was a great experience and the instructor was great.
Jul 3, 2018
It was a good time getting my baby used to swimming and the instructor was very good spending his time with my child and the other kids. Only issue was the directions on how to get to the actual pool. There were no clear directions at the front of the church so I had to ask someone. But the swimming experience was very good.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!