The Intrepid Museum was founded in 1982 with the acquisition of the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, now a National Historic Landmark, which served tours of duty in World War II and the Vietnam War, and was a recovery vessel for the Gemini and Mercury space missions.
- Intrepid - Anchors Aweigh (Adult + Child 5-12)Sunday, Sep 22 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (2 Tickets for Ages 13 - 64 Years)Sunday, Sep 22 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (Adult + Child 5 - 12)Sunday, Sep 22 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Intrepid - Anchors Aweigh (Adult + Child 5-12)Sunday, Sep 22 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (2 Tickets for Ages 13 - 64 Years)Sunday, Sep 22 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
43 Reviews Across 4 Activities
Fun, but probably better for pre-teen & up.
It was a great experience even for adults. Both kids 7 and 9 year old enjoyed the visit very much. The staff was very helpful and polite.
Bring a snack for the will call line, took one hour to get in.. Once you go in, I recommend going straight to the Growler submarine, might as well get all of the lines out of the way right away! Amazing exhibits, views and interactive experiences for the kiddo! Staff is helpful and the entire property is immaculately clean!
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!