The Playroom NYC
1470 reviews across 20 activities
Upper East Side
Learning from their kids, Liat and Tali have incorporated many different features into the play space, from a wall of light switches, to a padded area for toddlers learning to walk, to a room devoted entirely to dress up and imaginative play. The registration and membership options are flexible, allowing parents and caregivers with busy schedules the freedom to come as often and regularly as they would like. Weekly classes and a party room is also available, making The Playroom NYC an essential facility for the children of the Upper East Side.
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Nov 13 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Nov 13 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Nov 13 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Juliette & Ella’s Play Date: Baby Music & Movement (Ages 1 - 3 Years)Tuesday, Nov 13 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Nov 13 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1470 Reviews Across 20 Activities
Nov 5, 2018
Coach Mike is the best! My 2 1/2 year old had a blast, hopping, shooting, and running. A great winter class for toddlers!
Nov 4, 2018
My son loved it. So much fun!
Nov 1, 2018
A very age-appropriate class for the little ones!
Nov 1, 2018
Great play area and staff.
Oct 31, 2018
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.