The Playroom NYC
Upper East Side
Learning from their kids, Liat and Tali have incorporated many different features into the play space, from a wall of light switches, to a padded area for toddlers learning to walk, to a room devoted entirely to dress up and imaginative play. The registration and membership options are flexible, allowing parents and caregivers with busy schedules the freedom to come as often and regularly as they would like. Weekly classes and a party room is also available, making The Playroom NYC an essential facility for the children of the Upper East Side.
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Oct 23 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Oct 23 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Juliette & Ella’s Play Date: Baby Music & Movement (Ages 1 - 3 Years)Tuesday, Oct 23 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Oct 23 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Open Play (Peak)Tuesday, Oct 23 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1427 Reviews Across 20 Activities
Oct 18, 2018
My son has the best time at the open play here. He loved all the choices of centers to play and the freedom!
Oct 17, 2018
Great class! Well designed just for infants in the 3-10 month range.
Oct 12, 2018
My 9 month old loves this class, great teachers!
Oct 11, 2018
Fantastic place for free play!
Oct 5, 2018
Teachers are wonderful and the class is interactive and fun!
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.