We offer mainly Classical Piano lessons, ear training & theory. We do teach Jazz, Pop and other styles in music, but our concentration is in Classical music.
Our teachers love to share their experience, knowledge and patience with our students. They take their time to get to know each student, their strengths and weaknesses, their goals, and then plan lessons according to their needs.
We enjoy helping students achieve what they can, even if they don't believe they can do it!
Halloween Pizza Party and Spring Pizza Party are available for the little ones. Winter & Summer Piano Recitals are the best opportunity for students to present on stage what they have learned and the progress they have made. Come join our growing piano class!
- Toddler's Private Piano Lessons (Ages 2.5 - 4 Years)Sunday, May 19 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Sunday, May 19 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Toddler's Private Piano Lessons (Ages 2.5 - 4 Years)Sunday, May 19 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Sunday, May 19 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Sunday, May 19 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
37 Reviews Across 3 Activities
Brain is excellent instructor. My 2 year old was so excited.looking forward to learn more
Feb 22, 2019
Anahid was great! She gauged my 7 yo’s present knowledge and moved at his pace to maximize on the 30 mins lesson. He enjoyed it and wants to continue lessons!
The teacher was very good.
Feb 7, 2019
Wonderful teacher and fun class! My son had a great time:)
Brian was an excellent instructor, left my 3yo excited to learn more.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!