We offer mainly Classical Piano lessons, ear training & theory. We do teach Jazz, Pop and other styles in music, but our concentration is in Classical music.
Our teachers love to share their experience, knowledge and patience with our students. They take their time to get to know each student, their strengths and weaknesses, their goals, and then plan lessons according to their needs.
We enjoy helping students achieve what they can, even if they don't believe they can do it!
Halloween Pizza Party and Spring Pizza Party are available for the little ones. Winter & Summer Piano Recitals are the best opportunity for students to present on stage what they have learned and the progress they have made. Come join our growing piano class!
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Wednesday, Feb 26 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Toddler's Private Piano Lessons (Ages 2.5 - 4 Years)Wednesday, Feb 26 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Toddler's Private Piano Lessons (Ages 2.5 - 4 Years)Wednesday, Feb 26 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Wednesday, Feb 26 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Private Piano Lessons (Ages 4+ Years)Thursday, Feb 27 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
64 Reviews Across 3 Activities
Great introductory class to see what your little one needs to work on.
Feb 9, 2020
Simply Fantastic! Jefrey has a great way of connecting and engaging with his students!
Jan 25, 2020
They were super accommodating. Jeffery was full of energy and kept my 2 years old engaged. We look forward to book more sessions with him.
Such a lovely guy! And extremely talented.
Amazing! We can’t wait to go back. Instructor Jeffery was phenomenal!
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!