The Little Gym of Bay Ridge-Bensonhurst
11 reviews across 6 activities
At The Little Gym, our environment is fun, but our purpose is serious. For 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through a range of programs including parent/child classes, gymnastics, karate, dance, and sports skills development. In all of our programs, physical activity is a conduit for Three-Dimensional Learning. In every dimension, self-confidence and a proud smile are evident outcomes.
In addition, The Little Gym offers award-winning, stress-free, Awesome Birthday Bash packages every weekend. Parent Survival Nights are also offered for ages 3 and up to give Mom and Dad a chance to relax while their children have fun in a safe, supervised environment. We also offer specially developed Kids Camps curriculum, designed around themes that combine physical fitness, gymnastics, arts & crafts, and special events.
- Mommy and Me (Ages 19.5 Months - 3 Years)Thursday, Feb 21 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- Mommy and Me (Ages 4 - 10 Months)Friday, Feb 22 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- Mommy and Me (Ages 19.5 Months - 3 Years)Friday, Feb 22 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
- Mommy and Me (Ages 19.5 Months - 3 Years)Friday, Feb 22 7:10 PM - 7:55 PM
- Mommy and Me (Ages 10 - 19 Months)Monday, Feb 25 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM
11 Reviews Across 6 Activities
Aug 16, 2018
Jul 1, 2018
My son had lots of fun. The gym is very clean and safe. I love that they were able to accommodate him with no trouble.
Dec 8, 2017
Great class. My 3 yr old really liked it. It's nice to have this as a drop in option.
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.