During his practice as a child psychologist, Elliott often found himself referring patients to include gymnastics in their therapy program to build social and behavioral skills. Eventually, he put his technique into practice by leading classes at several NYC children’s gym centers. The response to his unique programming was overwhelming and compelled him to open the first Elliott’s Gymnastics Class Center in 1992. Today, Elliott’s Classes have evolved into a center with a full range of children’s programming with the goal of making a positive impact on as many children as possible.
At our classes, we have fostered a culture based in community. We take a serious interest in the growth of your child and actively discuss how caregivers can encourage a child’s development, form positive behaviors, and understand their needs. We welcome you to join our community.
- Tots A Lot (Ages 10 - 17 Months)Monday, Feb 24 9:50 AM - 10:30 AM
- Open Play at Elliott's ClassesMonday, Feb 24 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Transitional Twos (Ages 2.5 - 3.5 Years)Monday, Feb 24 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- Open Play at Elliott's ClassesMonday, Feb 24 4:20 PM - 5:30 PM
- Tumbling Twos (Ages 24 - 36 Months)Tuesday, Feb 25 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
415 Reviews Across 33 Activities
Feb 18, 2020
17 month old had a BLAST!
Jan 14, 2020
Dec 28, 2019
Nice closed place for children. More for mobile children. No small games, bring your own.
Dec 24, 2019
It was a very good experience!
Nov 6, 2019
Fun, energetic class.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!