161 reviews across 16 activities
Upper West Side
(917) 517 8721
During his practice as a child psychologist, Elliott often found himself referring patients to include gymnastics in their therapy program to build social and behavioral skills. Eventually, he put his technique into practice by leading classes at several NYC children’s gym centers. The response to his unique programming was overwhelming and compelled him to open the first Elliott’s Gymnastics Class Center in 1992. Today, Elliott’s Classes have evolved into a center with a full range of children’s programming with the goal of making a positive impact on as many children as possible.
At our classes, we have fostered a culture based in community. We take a serious interest in the growth of your child and actively discuss how caregivers can encourage a child’s development, form positive behaviors, and understand their needs. We welcome you to join our community.
- Open Play at Elliott's ClassesThursday, Feb 21 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Budding Picassos (Ages 18 Months - 36 Months)Thursday, Feb 21 9:55 AM - 10:35 AM
- Budding Picassos (Ages 18 Months - 36 Months)Thursday, Feb 21 10:45 AM - 11:25 AM
- Budding Picasso's (24 Months - 36 Months)Thursday, Feb 21 11:40 AM - 12:20 PM
- Open Play at Elliott's ClassesThursday, Feb 21 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
161 Reviews Across 16 Activities
Feb 13, 2019
Elliot’s was fantastic. We’ve taken other gym classes on the Upper West side and this was the best.
Jan 27, 2019
Great class, 4 year old loved it!
Jan 9, 2019
Awesome experience, lots of fun open play space for the babes.
Jan 9, 2019
My son had a fun time!
Nov 28, 2018
Great class! Lots of individual attention for my infant.
Sorry, No Results Found
Try resetting your filters or search
tomorrow’s activities to see more results.