The unique programs are part class and part live show - with kids in the starring roles! At each session, FunikiJam-certified teaching artists (Agents of JAM) take the stage and invite the group to Sing-A-Long, Dance-A-Long and Play-A-Long with globe-spanning musical adventures.
- FunikiJam's Baby Likes to Rock: Retro USAWednesday, Sep 25 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- FunikiJam: Music & MovementWednesday, Sep 25 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- FunikiJam's Baby Likes to Rock: Retro USA Maestro ClassSaturday, Sep 28 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM
- FunikiJam's Baby Likes to Rock: Retro USA Maestro ClassSaturday, Sep 28 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- FunikiJam's Baby Likes to Rock: Retro USAWednesday, Oct 2 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
99 Reviews Across 15 Activities
Jul 14, 2019
Great class, props, and teacher. It’s described as 0-up, however seems more geared towards 1 year plus. My 4 month old was by far the youngest
Apr 20, 2019
Very fun and interactive class for my crawling 9 month old. Toby was great and took us to Argentina!
Brian did such a great job with the kids. Doing different songs, dancing, instruments and parachutes. My boys loved it! My mom and I also had fun. Very high energy and helps kids nap later. :)
Had lots of fun!
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!