In addition to refining our students’ fine motor skills, our program also improves their verbal and visual vocabularies and helps them discover new and exciting art techniques. All of our classes focus on exploration of materials and creative problem-solving rather than mimicry of adult-level art mechanics. We emphasize art instruction grounded in the intuitive elements of the fine arts, not merely on arts and crafts. We strive to provide our students with a better appreciation of the arts and their own thoughts and abilities.
We have built a strong reputation by consistently delivering high quality programming at our client’s convenience and have been recognized by online, television and print publications, including the TODAY Show, PIX11 News, The New York Times, Crain’s New York Business and NY Family Magazine.
- One Drop-In Art ProjectThursday, May 23 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- One Drop-In Art ProjectThursday, May 23 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- One Drop-In Art ProjectThursday, May 23 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Zip, Zap, Zoom: Comics for Kids (Ages 5 - 8 Years)Thursday, May 23 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
- One Drop-In Art ProjectFriday, May 24 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
327 Reviews Across 14 Activities
May 16, 2019
Very calm nice relaxed place with awesome service from patrons
Apr 12, 2019
Apr 9, 2019
My son loved the toddler paint area ! Good job !
Apr 8, 2019
So great! My 1 year old loved it!
Apr 6, 2019
Best time My niece love fed it we will be back hope to take a class on Tuesdays..Thank You Picasso art studio.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!