In January 2006, The City Reliquary moved to 370 Metropolitan Avenue, a storefront only a few blocks from its original location. The museum’s permanent collection includes Statue of Liberty postcards, terracotta fragments of landmark buildings, subway tokens, geological core samples, paint chips from the L train platform, a “very old shovel,” and countless other artifacts that tell unique stories of New York City’s past. Rotating exhibitions of community collections celebrate the archival work of New York collectors, and temporary exhibitions showcase vital, yet often overlooked stories of the city.
- General Admission (Adult + Child Under 12 Years)Saturday, Jun 15 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM
- General Admission (Adult + Child Under 12 Years)Sunday, Jun 16 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- General Admission (Adult + Child Under 12 Years)Sunday, Jun 16 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM
- General Admission (Adult + Child Under 12 Years)Sunday, Jun 16 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- General Admission (Adult + Child Under 12 Years)Sunday, Jun 16 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
6 Reviews Across 1 Activity
A Travel back in time to see what has been so great about NYC. :)
Mar 19, 2018
A great place for a kid to explore!
Feb 27, 2018
Great museum and experience. Wonderful scavenger hunt!
It was great! My niece loved it.
Hmmm... looks like there are no activities listed for today
Check out a different day to join in on the fun!