Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments, while seeing over 30 holiday movie filming locations!
• Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
• Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
• Pass through Central Park and reminisce John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale’s serendipitous moment have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
• See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf
• Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing famous shops like
• Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
• Learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
• And more!
*The adult ticket price is $58, and the child ticket price (ages 6-9) is $32.*
When to arrive:
15 minutes before
Customer must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (212) 683-2027 at least 24 hours before the start of the tour to cancel and receive a full refund.
24 hours in advance
Upcoming Schedule for NYC Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour (1 Adult + 1 Child Ages 6 - 9 Years)
On Location Tours is among the world’s largest TV and movie tour companies with tours in New York City and Boston. The tours feature sites from the hottest and latest on the big and small screens. Some of the bust tours include: the NYC TV & Movie Tour, Sex and the City Hotspots Tour, Gossip Girl Sites Tour, Sopranos Sites Tour, The Super Tour of NYC, TCM Classic Film Tour, When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour and Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour.